Last Updated on March 9, 2022
So for this cake project, I am going to show you how to store it overnight in a cool place. This is my first time ever attempting anything like this so please let me know if there are any mistakes and feel free to do some fun variations on the process yourself!.
A cake with fondant decorations can be refrigerated overnight. However, this is not recommended because the fondant will become hard and difficult to work with.
The “how to store fondant covered cake” is a tutorial on how to store a cake that has been covered in fondant overnight.
Watch This Video:
- how to store fondant cake before delivery
- how to keep fondant cake from melting
- how long can a fondant cake sit out
- how to store fondant cake in hot weather
- how to store a fondant and buttercream cake