Last Updated on March 10, 2022
This tutorial will teach you how to keep a cake with fondant decorations from getting soggy.
When to put fondant decorations on a cake is a question that has been asked many times. There are many different opinions, but the most common answer is about 2 hours before serving. Read more in detail here: when to put fondant decorations on a cake.
Buttercream cakes are typically stored in the refrigerator to keep them from drying out. However, should buttercream cake be refrigerated or not?
Watch This Video:
- will fondant decorations melt on buttercream
- can you put fondant decorations in the fridge
- fondant on buttercream problems
- how to store fondant decorations made in advance
- how far in advance can you decorate a cake with buttercream