Last Updated on March 10, 2022
Buttercream is a light, fluffy frosting that typically uses egg whites or cream and confectioners’ sugar to create the perfect consistency. It can be flavored with extracts like vanilla, almond, lemon curd—or even chocolate!
To make dark blue buttercream, you will need to use food coloring. The color that you want is called “dark blue.” You can also use black to make the color darker.
How do you make navy blue icing with primary colors?
A: The primary colors are red, blue, and yellow. To make navy blue icing with these colors you would mix equal amounts of each color into a bowl. Then you would add in the white to get the desired color.
The “blue buttercream icing turns green” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many different solutions to the issue.
Watch This Video:
- how to make navy blue icing with wilton gel colors
- how to make navy blue frosting with food coloring
- how to make navy blue icing without black
- how to make baby blue buttercream
- what colors make navy blue icing