Last Updated on January 29, 2022
Kids love to decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies with vibrant colors. Adding a new color can be as easy as using food coloring in the icing mix! Learn how to make baby blue icing that matches your cake here!,
The “how to make light blue frosting” is a tutorial on how to use food coloring to create baby blue icing. This recipe can be used for many different colors of icing, including dark blue and green.
Making baby blue icing with food coloring is a simple process. You need to mix the food color with water, then add it to the powdered sugar in a bowl, and stir until you get a thick mixture. Reference: gel food color mixing chart.
Watch This Video:
- how to make light blue food coloring
- how to make baby blue buttercream
- wilton icing color mixing chart
- how to mix food coloring to make different colors
- how to make pink icing with food coloring