This is a question I got from my niece who was making frosting for her wedding cake.
The “how to stabilize buttercream in hot weather” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer is simple: keep the frosting from melting by mixing it with powdered sugar.
How do you keep cream cheese frosting from melting?
A: If youre using a cake, you can use frosting that is already made. If youre making the frosting yourself, add some powdered sugar to it before adding cream cheese. This will help keep the cream cheese from melting and turning into liquid.
“frosting that doesn’t melt in hot weather” is a problem that many people face. The best way to keep frosting from melting is to use a cake dome.
Watch This Video:
- how to keep store bought frosting from melting
- how to keep frosting from melting outside
- how to keep icing sugar from melting
- frosting melting off cake
- how long to beat frosting