Last Updated on March 10, 2022
When it comes to decorating cakes and other confections, there are few things faster than a blow-dryer. But what if you don’t have one? There’s no need to panic; these tips will help turn your fondant into something approaching edible without the use of a hair dryer.
The “how to dry fondant quickly in the oven” is a guide that tells you how to dry fondant quickly. The article has a few different methods on how to do this, depending on what kind of oven you have.
The “can you harden fondant in the fridge” is a question that has been asked many times before. If you want to dry fondant faster, it is possible to do so with this method.
Watch This Video:
- can you dry fondant in the oven
- how to dry fondant fast without tylose
- how long does fondant take to dry
- how to harden fondant to stand up
- how to dry fondant in a dehydrator